Fuse IV’s Nutritional IV Therapy blends are customized for you by our licensed physicians. Depending on your health goals, we will choose the right combination of nutrients to support your healing process.
Some of the vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants we frequently use are listed below. While not a complete list, it gives you an idea of the many customizations that can be made to your IV Therapy compound.
- B Complex Vitamins– Combats stress, boosts energy, regulates mood, aids nervous system functioning, and balances hormones
- Vitamin C– Boosts the immune system and aids in cellular healing
- Vitamin B6- Supports optimum nerve and brain function, regulates hormone production, regulates mood, and improves absorption of vitamin B12
- Vitamin B5 – Regulates energy, supports the digestive process and metabolic functioning
- Vitamin B12 – Optimizes normal brain and nervous system function, aids in the formation of blood and in cell metabolism throughout the body
- Calcium– Supports bone health, aids muscle recovery, balances mood, regulates blood flow
- Magnesium– Aids relaxation, muscle contractions, and cardiovascular health
- Copper– Enables iron absorption, produces energy, and is a component of enzymes
- Zinc– Produces insulin, aids in protein synthesis and cell division, and regulates enzyme processes
- Selenium– Creates antioxidant enzymes in the body that maintain the integrity of cells
- Glutathione– Supports detoxification and cellular rebuilding
- Choline– Aids digestion and improves liver function. Combats fatigue and helps with mood. Works in conjunction with Inositol.
- Inositol– Promotes calm and stabilizes mood. Part of the B-complex vitamin family, it partners with choline to remove excess fat accumulation and aid digestion.
- Methionine– Stimulates production of proteins and choline in the body for optimal functioning. An essential amino acid that is not produced by your body and can only be gained through ingestion.
- L-Arginine– Stimulates the release of growth hormone, insulin, and other substances in the body, and improves blood flow
- L-Proline– Improves cardiovascular functioning by reducing arterial buildup, and essential for healthy skin
L-Lysine– Maintains bone health and aids in treating certain infections
- L-Carnitine– Maintains heart and brain function, regulates energy production, and can aid weight loss
- L-Glutamine– Enhances metabolism, aids the immune system and energy production
- L-Glutathione– Aids detoxification, defends the immune system, and alleviates oxidative stress from free radicals
- D- Alpha Lipoic Acid– Converts blood sugar in to energy, neutralizes free radicals, improves the effectiveness of vitamin C, and stimulates production of glutathione.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. These products and services are intended to support, not replace, your current medical care. Individual result may vary.